How can such little humans, seem to cost so much? Your most needed baby items can add up– quick!
After all of our baby showers, it was time to purchase some of the bigger items on our registry. We were registered at Babies R Us and a well-known super store. After a horrible experience at the super store we’d registered at, I was off to Babies R Us. To my happy surprise, their staff was incredible. And they went over and above when they let me in on a few secrets to getting some HUGE discounts! Major props to them for being so mommy-friendly.
Wouldn’t you just love 50% off the big baby items you need most? It sounds too good to be true, right? I promise you, it’s not! Johnny and I bought all of Finnley’s items for up to 50% off of regular/sale price, and saved over $1,600.00.
As long as you don’t mind doing a little extra work, you can get everything you need for your little (no exclusions) for a HUGE discount! It’s super easy, it just requires some diligence. So, I’m going to share with you the “in’s” to Babies R Us, and how you can keep some money in your pocket. But don’t be selfish, tell your friends!
HOW TO GET 50% OFF YOUR MOST-NEEDED BABY ITEMS:
1. Build a Registry with Babies R Us.
2. Keep your eye out for mail from Babies R Us. About 2-3 months before your due date, you will receive a “Baby Registry Completion Coupon.” It’s a 15% discount. 1/4 there. Boom.
3. After your baby showers, make a list of your remaining items. Go to the store, and tell them you’d like to use your completion coupon, and ask for a gun to tag any additional items not on your registry. I tagged over 75 additional “not fun” items I hadn’t wanted people to have to buy us. Everything from our car seat and stroller, to bottle warmers, crib sheets and clothes. Tag and cart sister. *If they don’t have it in the store, they can look it up online and ship it to your home for free!
4. On your phone, look up any pricier items on Amazon (must be sold by Amazon.com and not a third party), or other major retailers (must have actual store fronts). Screen shot the exact item you plan to purchase, and it’s lower price. Babies R Us will price match! I saved 10-25% off just doing this one trick!
5. Apply for a credit card, if approved, you will receive a 15% discount.
6. If you use your new credit card (I just put a dollar on it and paid with another form of payment), you will receive an additional 10% off.
If you’re counting, combined, that’s 50-65% off! No exclusions! If you have any trouble, ask to speak to a manager.
Good luck, and happy smart shopping mamacitas!
finnley haven’s outfit: c/o, gymboree //